Thursday 4 February 2016

Sadiq Gill: A Plan for Anarchy VS Current System

Blog by Sadiq Gill

Guest Blog Post By

We have all heard the saying that less government is better government. However there may be a point of diminishing returns as you get to absolute zero or no government at all. Those who call themselves libertarians and take it to the lowest common denominator risk being called Anarchists.

But in reality Anarchy is a plan with no plan. So if you are debating with an Anarchist or a Libertarian who has jumped off the deep end there are a couple of things you can do to bring them to their senses. Ask them this pointed question for me:

Now then show me your "Complete Plan" strategy and implementation proposal for a change over from the current system? Show me. Let's debate. If you do not have a plan then one might say you are talking out your pants and from where you are sitting your message is muffled in methane gas and human waste. Is Anarchy the making of Bio-Fuel too?

The reason I mentioned this is anarchy by its definition does not have a plan, it is an utter free-for-all and it cannot work. Is this the type of civilization or society that you wish to live in? Those who preach anarchy need to come to their senses and it makes sense for us to stick up for a system of government which is time-tested and proven. Again you should ask them:

Show me your plan. Show me the empirical data. Show me the prototype and working model. Show me this up and running and working and show me you have duplicated it. Until then, you have nothing but theory.

Whereas, I have all you see, every where you go in the greatest nation ever created in the history of mankind working better than expected and better than any other form of human civilization that we can find in the written human record - as my proof.

I win. You lose and that is scientific fact, not Sci Fi Fantasy. Show me, I am originally from Missouri. Dear Anarchist - Take That!

"Lance Winslow" - Online Think Tank forum board. If you have innovative thoughts and unique perspectives, come think with Lance; www.WorldThinkTank.net/. Lance is an online writer in retirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment